Why do we have ukuleles on our news page?
* Began home brewing in 1989
* Graduated from the American Brewers Guild in Davis, CA
* Apprenticed at Engine House No.9 and Power House in WA, and Copper Summit in Reno, NV
* Head brewer at Monte Carlo Brewing in Las Vegas, NV
* Head Brewer at Harmon Brewing in Tacoma, WA for 15 years
* Founding member of the Washington Brewer’s Guild
* Plays the ukulele!
These are all the many talents, experience, and knowledge that Mike brings with him to Narrows Brewing! And we couldn’t be more happy to have this well know, well respected and award winning brewer in the brew house! Mike will take the helm from Joe Walts this week as Joe is leaving us to return back home to Wisconsin to be closer to family. So come on down to Narrows Brewing to bid Joe a Hail and Farewell this Friday evening and to welcome Mike Davis as our Head Brewer! To catch all the details, read the Washington Beer Blog article at www.washingtonbeerblog.com/new-brewer-taking-over-at-narrows-brewing/
Come join us March 7th from 1:00 on for our Smoke on the Water Chili Cook Off! It’s a friendly competition of local amateur and professional chefs providing everyone their best chili. For $15 you’ll be able to sample 8 great chilies, drink some Narrows brews, vote for your favorite chili, and also have an opportunity to win prizes. All this, but the best is that this event benefits Families Unlimited Network, our local Food Bank. So come on down, come thirsty, and come hungry!