Need a Keg?
Whether you’re hosting an event, throwing a party, wedding reception or just a gathering with your buddies, there’s little better than a brewery-fresh draft beer. Narrows Brewing offers kegs big and small of our “On Tap” beers.
Available Sizes for Kegs to Go:
We offer both 1/2 barrel and 1/6 barrel kegs. The table below can help you determine the size and number of kegs you may need for any event.
|Keg Type||Description||Gallons||12oz (bottle) servings||16oz (pint) servings||cases of 24-12oz bottles|
|1/2 Barrel||standard full size keg||15.5||165||124||6.9|
|1/6 Barrel||1/3 size keg||5.2||55||41.3||2.3|
Our Available Beers and Pricing
Our beers available for keg sales will vary with the beers we currently have on tap. Below is the current pricing.
|Narrows Brew||1/6 barrel keg||1/2 barrel keg|
Please note that the prices exclude Washington State Sales Tax and keg rental fee. Keg orders are subject to no return/no refund.
Keg Deposit Agreement
A $100 deposit is required on all kegs. All of these deposits are to be paid with a check or cash (not credit card) upon pick-up. All equipment must be returned by noon, 14 days from date of pick-up unless otherwise arranged with the brewery.
No fees will be charged for the keg unless they are not returned within the 14 day rental period, after that a fee of $15.00 per day will be assessed for all late equipment. Late fees and/or equipment damage may result in partial or complete loss of deposit and will be assessed at the time of equipment return.
- In order to purchase a keg you must be at least 21 years of age and have legal proof of ID.
- You may place your keg order by phone at (253) 327-1400, at least 48 hours before pick up.
- If we’re unable to fill your order, we will contact you to discuss.
- Kegs may be picked up during the open taproom hours. When you arrive to pick up your keg you will need the following:
- To fill out and sign a rental agreement
- To provide information necessary to complete the Washington State “Keg Registration Declaration and Receipt” form: including:
- The current address of the purchaser
- The location/address where the keg will be served
- If not immediately consumed, the address where the keg will be temporarily stored
- A valid driver’s license and credit card to secure the deposit.
- Enjoy your beer and have fun responsibly. Please return the kegs to the brewery by the agreed upon date. If you have difficulties in returning the equipment, please call us.
Please be aware of your keg’s weight as you may require a friend to assist you removing it from your vehicle and transporting it to the final destination.
Q: I’m picking up my keg in advance of my event. How should I store my keg?
Q: How do I tap a keg?
Q: How long will kegged beer keep? Why does it go flat?